Table of Contents
Updated by Lordell
Capacity’s proprietary Web Concierge can be installed on any of your sites to capture leads and provide 24/7, Tier 0 customer support. It can also be installed on an intranet to answer team members’ frequently asked questions for a superior employee experience.
Web Concierge Features:
- 40+ state-of-the-art NLP and ML algorithms.
- White-label widget colors, and bot name, avatar, and personality.
- Desktop, tablet, and mobile-friendly.
- Answers that automatically expire for time-sensitive questions.
- Customizable welcome messages.
- Lead capture via dynamic contact forms.
Adding Concierge to your Website
- Request your organization’s concierge code from your implementation by filling out an Information Request Form. This helps to make sure your Concierge has the appropriate company branding: Colors, Icon, Welcome Message, etc.
- Take your custom Concierge code and add it to your website.
NOTE: You should have received a code during initial setup. To have a new code sent to you, please get in contact with us via at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Concierge can be customized to match your company’s branding. During setup, you have the option to customize your Concierge. To submit your custom branding requests to Capacity, simply fill out this Branding Request Form.
Your Company Logo: Use a high resolution, or .SVG file
Banner Header: Provide 2-3 HEX codes that match your website branding guidelines.
Welcome Message: Your welcome message is the first message your users see. Use this initial contact to steer users in the right direction.
CoPilot Message: Give them the option to connect directly to a team member or leave an email address if it’s not time sensitive.
If multi-Concierge is turned on for your account, you can link up to five separate instances of Concierge to your account. Each concierge can be linked a specific group(s) of exchanges. Example: