Table of Contents
Updated by Lordell
If you have trouble with the Capacity CoPilot Console, you may be experiencing an issue with your internet browser. Common browser issues include:
- Trouble receiving a CoPilot link
- Not receiving an answer from the Capacity Bot
- Slow or delayed answers from the Capacity Bot
Browser Troubleshooting Tips
For browser issues, try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. Here are instructions on how to find out if you’re running the latest versions of our supported desktop browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 11.
- Clear the cache on your browser. Instructions for clearing your cache will vary depending on your browser. Accessing the Help menu on your browser should allow you to locate step-by-step instructions.
- Switch to a different browser: Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or IE11. Again, double check that you are running the most up-to-date version of these browsers.
Signing into Capacity’s CoPilot Console page requires that your browser has cookies enabled. To make sure cookies are enabled in your browser, click the link below that corresponds to your browser type, and follow the instructions listed on the page to enable cookies.
Once this is done, navigate back to the Capacity CoPilot Console, enter your account email on the login page, and try signing in again.
If none of the above tips resolve your issue, please get in touch with our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.