Table of Contents
Updated by Lordell
When Capacity receives an inquiry it isn’t able to answer, that inquiry is routed to your Helpdesk as an Inbound. CoPilots can connect the inquiry to an existing exchange, dismiss the inquiry, or create a new response that will teach Capacity how to answer the inquiry from that point forward.
Connect the Inquiry to an Existing Exchange
- Click on an inquiry to select it.
- Capacity will display any existing exchanges relevant to the inquiry.
- Choose the best reply, and click the blue “Send” button to connect the inquiry to an existing exchange.
Teach Capacity a New Response
- Select an inquiry.
- Click into the text box located on the right side of the Console to create a new response.
- Click the dropdown menu under “Dialogue” to save your response in the appropriate location.
- Once you are satisfied with your answer, click the blue “Send” button to save your answer. Capacity will also forward that response to the person who originally asked the question.
Additional Options for New Responses
Show in Autocomplete: Capacity can suggest possible matches to users’ inquiries as they type. When this option is toggled on, the inquiry will be suggested whenever applicable.
Show in Clarifier: When Capacity is unsure how to respond to an inquiry, it will give the user a list of options to help clarify what the user meant. When this option is toggled on, the inquiry will be shown in the list of options whenever applicable.
Expiration: Not all information Capacity learns will always be relevant. The Expiration feature enables CoPilots to set the expiration date of time-specific information, for example, policies, special events, holiday information, etc.
Place Inquiries On Hold
For inquiries that are not ready to be resolved or dismissed, CoPilots have the option to mark the inquiry as "On Hold" giving them the option to view all postponed inquiries at a later date.
- Select the inquiry you want to place on hold, then click the On Hold button located on the right side of the CoPilot Console.
- Click the blue Place on Hold button to place the inquiry on hold.
Reopen On Hold Inquiries
Inquiries that have been placed On Hold can be reopened once a CoPilot is ready to respond. To reopen an Inquiry that has been placed On Hold:
- Click on the inquiry you would like to reopen.
- Click the blue Reopen button to place the inquiry back into Open status.
Note: If you do not see your inquiry, ensure the appropriate filters are turned on.
Dismiss the Inquiry
- Click on an inquiry to select it, then click on the “Dismiss” icon located on the far left side of the CoPilot Console.
- Select a reason for the dismissal from the dropdown menu.
- Once you have selected a reason for the dismissal, click the blue “Dismiss” button located on the far left side of the screen.
NOTE: CoPIlots will always be able to view the reason why an inquiry was dismissed.