GC in Apps
Guided Conversations in Apps makes it easy to update conversations without digging through your Knowledge Base and folder structure.
The current list of GC in Apps templates include:
- Human Resources
- Internal Support
- Mortgage Top GCs
- Mortgage - Internal Software Packs
- Mortgage - Internal General Content Pack
- Mortgage - External Content Pack
- Product & Engineering
- Salon & Beauty
Steps To Configure
1. In order to locate all of the GC in Apps that are available, scroll to the left hand navigation and then select the App Center icon.
2. Locate the app you want to turn on. In order to turn it on, you will toggle the dial to be green.
3. Refresh your console, scroll to Knowledge Management, and check for the app you just turned on in your Apps section of your Knowledge Management system.
4. When you click into the App, you will see a list of all the Guided Conversations that exist in that App. The GCs are listed on the right side of the screen, and their status (on or off) is listed on the right.
5. You can toggle a GC to off by by moving the dial. You will also need to adjust permissions here too. Please note that initially all apps are turned off. Once you’ve reviewed and customized the GCs, you’ll need to turn on the app for the appropriate concierge and/or content group.
6. After clicking the box with the + sign, the App you are customizing will appear at the bottom of this page.
7. From here, you can edit and customize the Guided Conversation and Inquiry Variants.