Transition graphs define how tickets flow from one ticket status to another. We recommend that you only create new transition graphs for projects that have very unique flows. For example, your Support Team might have a 5 step process in handling requests while your HR Team might only have a 3 step process. Transition graphs can be shared by one or more projects. To change the transition graph a project uses, go to Settings > Projects > [click on project] > Switch Graph.
How to edit/add transition graphs
- Click Settings in the left bar.
- Select Transitions under App Settings.
- Click Add to create new, or click the existing transition graph to edit.
- Drag and drop Status Boxes to create a flow(s).
- Click the Plus Icon to make flows Bidirectional.