Azure Employee Directory Skills
This three step guide will walk your Microsoft Administrator through how to create the Capacity App integration in Microsoft Azure and enable the Azure Employee Directory skills.
STEP 1: Register Capacity Application
- Log into Microsoft Azure as an administrator from https://portal.azure.com
- Locate the search bar at the top of the page and search “App Registrations”.
- Enter the “App registrations” menu and select “New registration”.
- In the popup pane, fill in the following:
- Name: Capacity
- Redirect URL: https://auth.capacity.com/v1/dev_oauth/callback
- Click “Register” at the bottom of the page. Now you should see a new app appearing on the App registration pane
STEP 2: Set API Permissions
- Select the newly created app, click on “API Permissions”
- Add the following permissions to Capacity:
Azure Active DirectoryMicrosoft Graph
Your permissions will look like the following example once you’re done:
To complete Capacity’s integration, you will need to get an Application ID, Application Secret (Value) and a Directory ID to forward to your implementation specialist.
The Application ID can be found by navigating to the Capacity app that was just created and clicking into the Overview Menu.
- Select Certificates and Secrets from the Capacity app’s side menu bar.
- Go to Client Secrets. Click on New Client Secret and enter a description.
- Click on the Expires dropdown menu and select Never Expires. Click “Save”.
- The Application Secret will display in the Value column and is a randomly generated string of text.
- Add a new URL to the Redirect URLs: https://oauth.aisoftware.com/microsoft. Then click Save.
STEP 3: Forward App IDs to Capacity
Once you have obtained your Application ID, Application Secret (Value), and Directory ID please forward them to your Customer Success Manager to have your implementation specialist complete Capacity’s integration.