Teams Set-Up & Install
Customizing Bot Branding
In order to customize your Microsoft Teams bot branding, we will need the following information from you:
- Color Icon (192x192 Pixels)
- Outline Icon (32x32 Pixels)
- Color Preference (Hex Number)
Please review the specific Color and Outline Icon requirements found here.
Once you provide these assets we can build your custom Teams bot package and send it for installation.
The short and long descriptions can also be customized or you can maintain the Capacity default descriptions:
- Short Description (80 character maximum): Capacity is the secure, AI-native knowledge sharing platform.
- Long Description (500 character maximum): Capacity is the secure, AI-native knowledge sharing platform to help you save time and work smarter.
Should you want to change the above descriptions, provide your customer success manager with the wording along with the icons.
Installing Your Microsoft Teams App
Once your Customer Success Manager sends you your custom Teams app package, you will need to add the custom app to your Microsoft Teams.
- Open Microsoft Teams on your computer
- Click the Apps Icon in the bottom left sidebar
- Scroll down below the app categories list and click on “Manage your apps”
- Select “Publish an app”
- Select “Upload a custom app”
- Find and select your newly downloaded package then click open.
- When you see the preview of your app, click the dropdown arrow next to “Add” and select “Add to a team”
- Select the team that you would like to have access to the bot from the dropdown.
- Submit by selecting “set up a bot”
- Speak to your newly installed customized Capacity bot!