Updated by Sammie Stephens
Create and manage welcome messages and no-match messages for your third party interfaces, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, Ring Central, Symphony, and more.
System Messaging Settings
- Click the settings icon in the left menu bar.
- Select Authenticated Interface under Chat Interfaces.
- Type out your welcome message in the text box labeled as Welcome Message.
- Click Edit to add and adjust Guided Conversations for the No-Match Message and/or Feedback Message.
- Hit Save Changes.
Slack Set Up
This guide is designed to walk system administrators through adding the Capacity bot to their organization’s Slack workspace.
- Log in to Slack as an Administrator.
- Authorize Capacity by clicking this link (also shown below).
- Once the page loads, click “Allow.”
- You are now able to add the Capacity Bot to Slack by visiting the “Apps” section of slack.
For more information, see this Slack article: Add an App to Your Workspace