How to use Multi-KB
With Multi-KB Support, we have the ability for organizations to have multiple Knowledge Bases! Each instance of Capacity now supports multiple knowledge bases which restrict and limit content editing access to specific internal teams. To ensure data integrity, we recommend each major department that is added to Capacity manage and maintain its own KB.
To try it out:
- Go to Knowledge Management
- Expand the left column and click on the [+] icon in the "Knowledge Base"
3. Add a Name
4. Select the Teams that will perform the edits
- NOTE: Team members will need to be of the appropriate role (E.g. Knowledge Manager") in order to see maintain a KB.
5. Click "Add Teams and Create"
6. Once your team has populated the KB with appropriate content, you can distribute this content for consumption by updating the content groups.