Add Users to Capacity Platform
Add Agents (formerly known as CoPilots)
Agents are members of your team that can access the Capacity Console to add knowledge, build workflows, and more.
- Click the settings icon in the left menu bar.
- Select People under Org Management.
- Use the Add button in the upper right-hand corner to create a new user in the console.
- Insert their first and last name, email, assign them the role of Admin, and hit Save.
- Send new users this support doc if they need help logging in to the console.
Add Chat Users
Chat users are people added to Capacity for the sole purpose of using your authenticated chatbot or interface. Chat users do not have access to the Capacity Console.
Authenticated chatbots using our user APIs or SSO add users automatically every time the user signs into the authentication.
However, you must manually add chat users to Capacity before they can use a 3rd party interface, such as Teams or Slack. To add chat users for a 3rd party interface, follow the instructions above and assign them the role of Chat User.