Helpdesk AI Tools
As part of our focus on providing top-notch service, we are announcing the integration of AI Tools in Capacity Helpdesk. This new feature will significantly benefit our customers and agents by allowing them to save time while offering professional and precise responses.
The AI Toolkit by Capacity is an optional tool that can be toggled on in our Helpdesk.
Helpdesk AI Toolkit Features:
- Suggest a response: This tool provides a recommended reply to an email based on the context and content of the message. It helps agents quickly draft an appropriate and relevant response to customer inquiries.
- Make my response longer: This feature takes an existing response drafted by an agent and expands upon it, providing additional details or explanations. It helps agents ensure their responses are more thorough and informative.
- Make my response shorter: Same as above but makes the response more concise.
- Improve your response: This tool assesses the current response written by an agent and enhances its clarity, structure, and quality. Improvements can include correcting grammar, removing redundancies, and refining the wording to make the response more professional and effective.
- Summarize the issue: This feature condenses the main points of a customer inquiry into a summary, allowing agents to understand the problem at hand quickly. Summaries help save time and ensure agents address the most critical aspects of the customer’s concern. This option is helpful in a private comment to another team member.
- List action items: This tool identifies and lists specific tasks or steps to resolve the customer’s issue. It helps agents organize their work and tackle all necessary actions to provide helpful customer support. This option is useful in a private comment to another team member.
This feature gives you the ability to choose the tone that best suits your business communication style or specific customer interaction for more personalized responses. You can now switch between tones such as
- Professional (default)
How to Activate Helpdesk AI Tools:
Go to Settings / AI Settings. You must be Capacity Admin or Helpdesk Agent Manager to access this. After setting the toggle to active, please click “reload ” in your browser.
AI and Security in Data Processing
Capacity uses OpenAI’s large language model (LLM) model and generative pre-trained transformer (GPT) in our AI Toolkit. Please click here for information about OpenAI and our license from them.
Pursuant to Capacity's Security Policy, we maintain a Vendor Risk Management program to provide oversight of our relationships with providers such as OpenAI. We also have an industry standard data processing agreement (DPA) with OpenAI.
Yes, there are limitations when dealing with very long email threads. GPT-4, like other language models in the GPT series, has a maximum token(word) limit. The AI may not process the conversation if an email thread exceeds this token limit.
In such cases, trimming or truncating the email thread to fit within the token limit inside the text box may be necessary. Trimming may lead to losing some context or information, impacting the quality and relevance of the AI-generated responses or summaries.
We are investing resources to minimize this limitation.
As we continue to embrace the potential of AI in customer support, we are excited to share our team’s dedication to constantly updating and expanding our suite of AI-powered features. We aim to provide our customers and agents an ever-improving and adaptive experience.
Stay tuned for future updates as we introduce new AI capabilities and enhancements designed to streamline your support experience further and ensure consistent satisfaction with our services. Your valuable feedback will help us identify areas for improvement and drive the development of innovative solutions tailored to your needs.
Together, we’ll keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in customer support and maintain our commitment to delivering unparalleled assistance through the power of AI.